I, for one, accept our Hypnotoad overlord.
The Zen of Hypnotoad
- Do not talk about the hypnotoad.
- DO NOT talk about the hypnotoad.
- DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE HYPNOTOAD, MOTHERFUCKER.
- DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE ^@*&#? HYPNO-^&#$-TOAD, MOTHER-@&#%@*#^&@#%&#$.
- Drink all the ["booze", "soda", "coffee"].
- Hack all the things.
- Kill all the humans.
- 6 * 9 = 42
- No shirts, no shoes.
- Always carry coloured floppies in your pockets.
- Hack the Gibson.
- Mess with the best, die like the rest.
- vim / emacs / subl >>> *
- People who use ["Java", "any BASIC", "batch"] are to be shot on sight.
- Perl hackers deserve the above a thousand times over, and worse.
- Never visit ["4chan", "reddit", "9gag"].
- Tabs are for code indentation, spaces are for output indentation.
- Zens are a waste of time.
- Lists are a waste of time.
- Irony and hypocrites are a waste of time.
- People who criticise others are a waste of time.
- Lists of things claiming they are a waste of time, are a waste of time.
- Hacky is better than everything.
- Errors should always be exploited.
- In the face of ambiguity, always guess (preferably bruteforce).
- There should be one obvious way, followed by a tonne of obscure ways of doing something.
- Undocumented software wants to be hacked.
- Anything is better than time-based.
- But time-based is better than *nothing* at all.
- Buffer overflows are a honking good idea -- we should do more of those!